Neighbors

Av8tor152d

Flying Ape
Well after being in Bama for about 2 weeks now finally have met all my neighbors and I am happy to say 2 out of 4 are cigar smokers. Although one of them told me that they would like to increase their collection. My response....I have a place for you, tossed him a pack of CS matches. To be continued...

Well after being in Bama for about 2 weeks now finally have met all my neighbors and I am happy to say 2 out of 4 are cigar smokers. Although one of them told me that they would like to increase their collection. My response....I have a place for you, tossed him a pack of CS matches. To be continued...

Very cool..... wonder if you guys are going to start leaving "live ammo" on each others doorstep....

Good folks in Bama. I'm glad to see the hospitality being extended from both directions. Understand you are going to be asked to pick a side, which if you've been there for a couple of weeks has probably already happened. If not, it will. Trust me. And if you need help with the answer just look at my avatar.
<-------

Enjoy your stay!!

:ss

Good folks in Bama. I'm glad to see the hospitality being extended from both directions. Understand you are going to be asked to pick a side, which if you've been there for a couple of weeks has probably already happened. If not, it will. Trust me. And if you need help with the answer just look at my avatar.
<-------

Enjoy your stay!!

Sorry to say that my answer to your Avatar is

03_fb_cover_800x600.jpg

<-------

Enjoy your stay!!

Nah, he should pick a winner, like mine!
<----------

:tu

Its interesting how a thread seems to divert from its original intention, but I guess it had to happen at some point in time to this one, so...

usc-trojans2.jpg

Back