Neptune Cigars

>: D
I believe the nasty has either rose pedal or rose water mixed in somewhere becuase u can almost smell roses when ya smoke it tiny bit of dirt taste, but in no way nasty at all, its actully maybe #6 in my top 10 acids, great cigar.

also have ordered from neptune before, good site, fast shipping

TRY THE ACID 1400cc!
my #1 choice of the acids

Saw this retailer mentioned in a post and swung by the site to check it out. Very good prices on a lot of the sticks I smoke. Various ways to shop, price, size, country.... very unique. I think they may get an order on some R&Js, nice price on a 10 ct box.

BTW, any one had the 'nads to try this thing?

http://www.neptunecigar.com/cigars/cigarproducts.asp?id=940

Volt, my son has had a couple of them, from the ACID sampler tin - He wasn't nuts about the "rose petal" flavor to start when lit, but he liked the chocolaty taste and big clouds of smoke that came out of it. He DID say the shape was really weird... His favorites are the Kuba Kuba, Blondies, Krushes and C-notes.

I've ordered boxes and "make-your-own" samplers from Neptune with good experiences. They ship the samplers with a humidity packet, which was a nice addition. I'll order from them again...

Thanks for the site vouch. Good to know. On the Acids, smokem if ya likem.... For me, I'm not so much on flavored sticks. just thought it was weird looking. :)

Back