Nestor Reserve Maduro Toro

Papichulo

DIABLO CANOSO
Tonight I am smoking another cigar that Borndead gave me, the Nestor Reserve Maduro Toro, which have the darkest wrapper I have ever seen. This is the second of two he gave me and I just had to share my experience with you. It is a 6 x 54, Honduran/Mexican/Nicaraguan filler, Nicaraguan binder wrapped in a dark Nicaraguan wrapper. It appeared it could be dyed, but it left no marks on my lips or fingers; therefore, the tobacco might have been baked/cured for darkening reasons. If that was neither case I am amazed how black this smoke is. Pre-light aroma was toothy and I went for the kill with my torch. At first the flavor was a little grassy with a toothy maduro finish. I told myself this is a full-bodied stick. The flavor started to develop into spice, leather and cream; like that of a café latte without sugar. The second half matured into semi-sweet chocolate! Just the way I like it. Additionally, all the way through my smoke I could taste hints of cedar. This cigar produced lots of smoke and had a floral finish. What is amazing occasionally you can pick these up for $2 per stick on a box purchase. For the money this s an enjoyable smoke. I hope you enjoy the pics. Thanks again Borndead.

Cheers

Last edited:
Borndead also gifted a few of these to me... I bought a bundle a while ago. So far, so good. I think it is a GOOD not great value smoke

I got a few of these from borndead too.....
Have yet to try one yet, mayb the weekend..
Thanks Bro!!!!

Back