Never Ceases to Amaze or Amuse...

Mister Moo

The Pinnacle of Style
73eohgy.jpg

I saw myself in the mirror the other night and snapped this picture.

As this year winds up I was enjoying a FANTASTIC stogie from a too-kind BOTL and thinking:
  • how many remarkable cigars I've enjoyed, been gifted and shared with troops and BOTLs
  • how I've learned to mellow out with a wisely chosen pipe/tobak combo
  • how much I've learned about better coffee and tea
  • how many A-1 BOTLs and SOTLs I've met and herfed with this year
  • how great the right rum and port can be; and how to make a mindblowing mojito
  • how high level insults can be both educational AND funny and
  • how many smiles I owe to better gorillas everywhere
Thanks for the pleasure of it all, whether we've met face-to-face or not; and thanks for all the good spirit you share here. In spite of the growing membership, more and more generous and courteous people continue to build on the foundation of this unusual forum. Hope 2008 brings more of the same.

Woot!

I agree,this place feels like Home. And I think MCS is like the crazy uncle we all thought was funny as H**L.:D
Agree on this place feeling like home. Best way to handle the old crazy uncle is to get him drunk enough that he passes out early.:chk

Me too....let's get bamboozled on martinis. :D
Right, then! That's the old CS spirit that made you famous, Tommo!

Bombay Dry and a few drops of Martini & Rossi dry vermouth shaken on ice; and a twist. It's THEE martini I drink to your good health. Saturday! With a Boli CG.
:ss

Be there or be square.

Thanks, Moo... you reflect my sentiments exactly. :tu

Along with the wealth of information and discussion available here - I have been very grateful for the friendships made in the jungle and the opportunity to herf with some great gorillas. Thanks for being one of the best! :ss

Back