New addition to the cigar room

Mark THS

Herfing at 110°
Ryan 'commissioned' a piece of art through an art school student. Its the latest addition to the Cigar Room

I think it turned out pretty cool. The camera phone pics dont pick up the colors well, but its a nice little semi-abstract piece.

artinroom.jpg

Nice piece...you should "commission" a frame from someone in shop class!

jag

(p.s. still jealous of the room)

Also, this is a double post, but we also finally got around to putting the Cigarband Coffee Table into the cigar room.

Here it is in its new home

tableinroom.jpg

Also- keep an eye out for a thread involving the newest project :) It'll be awesome

Hey man, the cigar room looks amazing, I'd been looking around online forever to find a guide to do something like this, I hope my female friend will allow me to install a set up like this when we get our first home. How long would you say the project took from start to finish, I know you did it as a part of a larger project, but you can just guestimate if necessary.

Hey man, the cigar room looks amazing, I'd been looking around online forever to find a guide to do something like this, I hope my female friend will allow me to install a set up like this when we get our first home. How long would you say the project took from start to finish, I know you did it as a part of a larger project, but you can just guestimate if necessary.

We were done start to finish in under 3 months- and as you know, it was part of an entire basement project. To convert an existing room or build one from scratch in a pre-finished basement...I would imagine could be done in a few weeks time.

Our 3 month project had a lot of downtime- but we also had a few extra hands helping when we needed it. It could have been done in a matter of weeks had we had enough free time.

Mark,

ou guys continue to amaze me. You truly have one of the best smoking areas I have seen ANYWHERE, and you continue to improve upon it. Glad to see that incredible table put to good use...

I enjoyed the new CA, by the way, with the Blues Brothers article... :ss

PLEASE don't ever take that site down, it's the most concise and informative home cigar lounge project I have seen. Clean and straight forward.

Well done

~Mark

Awesome addition - the wife and I are looking for a new house - a mancave cigar room is high on the list of must haves. I know it won't be nearly as good as yours though! :ss

Hey Mark,

That cigar room rocks! Heck, both rooms rock!! I agree, don't lose that link to those photographs...:ss

Back