New Aristocrat pics

txdyna65

Boli Puto
My new Aristocrat arrived today, Im not home to see it, but my loving wife sent me pictures. She said the guys had a heck of a time getting it in the house. (weighs 900 pounds) I'll have to put the humidifiers where I want them when I get home and start it up and get it seasoned and cooled down before I load her up, but I just wanted to share pictures with yall.

Front View doors closed
aristocrat001.jpg

Front View Top Doors open
aristocrat003.jpg

Front View all doors open
aristocrat004.jpg

Very Impressive

Could you send me a PM and give me some $$ specs on that thing. I think I need....no I don't need.....WANT one.

Cost with Shipping ios what I am looking at.

HELL, today is my girl's birthday. What better way to say I love you then to buy yourself something hahahahahaa

AWESOME CABINET
I can't wait to see pics with it stocked.

B:ss

looks like that piece of furniture will provide you, and future generations much pleasure and satisfaction.

I'm not jealous at all.

well maybe a little.

Ok, I can admit it, a lot!!!! great cab, Kenny, Can I rent locker space? (Klugs won't let my inferior sticks near his, ;) )

I guess I need to get my boys and girls a keepsake!! I guess the dresser and nightside table is just not good enough...
Now I have something to work toward!!! WOW!!:tu

Bring on the heat! right? LOL. Very nice, Kenny.

Exactly Dave, bring on the heat is why I got the cooled model. Now I can take that window unit out and not freeze my butt off in my cave anymore :r

Its has more than twice the room of my tower Patrick, plus its cooled and has the set and forget humidification. I hope its big enough for a long time :hn

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, I just had to share my excitement with yall. I cant wait to see it in person. Im sure the 11 week wait was well worth it.

That is a darn nice piece of furniture... Hopefully one day soon I'll have reason to buy one myself. As it stands, I have two coolers worth of cigars so that's really not enough to warrant something that big.

Really nice thought and congrats... :tu

Back