New Ash Tray - Herf Edition

Silhanek

Gorilla
Alright, for all of you who were drooling over my previous ash tray made by my FIL, here is his latest creation. For the AZATF herf at my house yesterday, he showed up with the Herf Edition. For comparison, the first one was made from a 5" bowl and the bigger one has a 12" bowl. He used square stock and twisted it instead of 2 strands of #9 wire on the first model. The balls for the feet and cigar rests are also larger to be in proper proportion.

Here's the picture. Drool away. :dr
Herf%20Edition.jpg

that looks great! Im sure you know by now were all jealous of your unique ashtray now youve got 2.. I would make sure you keep your doors locked and windows shut.

Very nice! I would also love to see it in use!:ss

I got to see this monster in person and it works very well. It holds a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 1 as well as a San Cristobal el Principe very nicely in its cradles. I believe it also likes a Bolivar Royal Corona or was that a RASS?

I got to see this monster in person and it works very well. It holds a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 1 as well as a San Cristobal el Principe very nicely in its cradles. I believe it also likes a Bolivar Royal Corona or was that a RASS?

Yeah, I added the Bolivar, a 5 Vegas A Apocolypse, and another cigar. My FIL had 2 cigars and Brett smoked 1 churchill from Habanos Torres. There's at least 8 cigars in there now, plus I dumped your wife's cigarette butts from my little ash tray into the big one. I'll post some pictures of the carnage tonight.

Back