New batch of Butthibas

edisonbird

SilverBack
Hold on to your hats guys, these are the latest Butthibas from OPT, If you put them in a store the would sell imediately. They look pretty good to say the least, going to let them rest in the dor for a few days and then smoke em. I will revue them as I smoke them. Sorry about the brightness on the pics.

i just finished a maduro and was going to write a review... funny thing is - you said basically everything i was going to say. i didn't know the maduro was brazilian... and in my review i was going to say it tasted like a CAO brazila... maybe about the same strength or slightly milder. it's been so long since i had the CAO, that i really couldn't say one way or the other.

so- to complete the review... it is a nice looking cigar- a bit rough with some viens. the cigar is firm with a nice draw... had to touch it up 2 or 3 times. it's a tasty cigar with a consistent flavor throughout- never got harsh.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Maddog, your next on the hit list being that last deal did not work out.

:u
OPT

Can you guys who have tried them believe what a great Job OPT is doing?
Look great and taste even better..

Back