New Haul: FIRST BOX!!

thunderbucks

Guerilla
So tonight I made the commit for my first box! It's not off the internet, nor did I get a deal on it. Yeah, sounds crazy, I know. I got it from Jungle Jim's, just north of Cincinnati. I was a little perturbed at the fact that boxes get no discount, simply [Price of Cigar A] x [Quantity of Box]. HOWEVER, Jungle Jim's has remarkable prices as it is, and the $68.25 that I ended up paying seems to be cheaper than I've seen online or with any B&M deals, so I am happy. I also picked up my first Partagas 160 to go along, so I'm set for some time. :ss

img0232jv7.jpg

img0242rg8.jpg

img0243hx2.jpg

img0245vq0.jpg

img0257sn8.jpg

img0261ao4.jpg

Overall, I am quite pleased. I've had a few puffs of a 160 before (one that was smaller, and $5 more expensive :tu). AND, I'm in love with the Serie Gs.

Congrats on your first box. I haven't tried the Oliva at all but will be changing that in the near future.

dude, you really could not have bought a better smoke at that price point. I view Oliva just like I view Padron. The flavor and quality is so good that you cannot believe your are paying around 2-3 a stick for their classic lines and the smoke could command more if they wanted. Awesome box you bought, I have a box of those in maduro comin' and own a box of the special g's in maduro. I highly recommend those little perfectos when you go to look for a short smoke. Love'em :tu

Very good price on an excellent smoke. The price you paid beats my regular online shops (Famous and CI). I would keep an eye on that shop for other deals.

Congrats on your first box, and an excellent choice IMO.....those Olivas are quite tasty :dr

Wait till PapaJohn sees this thread, he'll have slobber all over his screen :D

Back