New Humidor question

Hey guys. I just got the humidor in the pics below for Christmas and had a question. I was thinking about taking the bottom dividers out, and buying a bunch of trays like the two in the top. This would give me a huge stack of trays to store individule sticks for aging. My question is; do you think this is a good idea or will the air circulation be too poor? As a side note I have an oasis and a few rectangle humidifiers to work with.

you should be fine pick up a glade scented fan, and throw it at the bottom facing up and that should fix your circulation problem...

you should be fine pick up a glade scented fan, and throw it at the bottom facing up and that should fix your circulation problem...
:tpd: Remember not to use the scented attachment and if you use an oasis you shouldn't really require the rectangles you can of course put some beads in there to absorb some excess humidity if any.

You could take them out, cut them down enough to allow you to put a few more trays in and put some beads or a Cigar Oasis in the middle compartment.

Just a thought.

You could take them out, cut them down enough to allow you to put a few more trays in and put some beads or a Cigar Oasis in the middle compartment.

Just a thought.

Yeah I though of cutting them down about 1/2 and filling the rest with trays. That would leave room for the oasis in one slot and two slots for bundles. I may go that route for the reasons above and because the trays add up fast $$$

Be careful with the trays. They will keep everything neat and tidy but they will take up some humi space as well.

I would start with a few trays, not enough to fill the whole humidor.

Back