New Humidor :)

AsetOne

Gorilla
So, this is my first real post here :)

i went and bought a new humidor today as the old 20 ct i had needed replacing (it was cheap and nasty haha)

so with my limited budget i bought this (i couldnt find the cable for my camera):
http://www.sigloaccessory.com/popup.php?color=19&pindex=0
it is a 50 ct.

i know that it is too small already lol, but fear not because plans are in the works for an end table or two! :p

hm...suddenly the slope just got a little steeper :)

James

Hey it's a good start.

I have a feeling you will be buying a bigger one in the near future.
Then probably a cooler or two.

Sweet sassy molassey. Limited budget:confused: $231 USD for a 50 stick humidor is kinda steep.
Looks sharp though :tu

Congrats on the new humidor and welcome to the Club. You might want to take some time to present yourself in the newbie intro section, seeing that you come from Australia perhaps you can send us a picture of cigar smoking kangaroos. ;)

Interesting website, too. Didn't know this one yet. Thanks. Prices are a bit on the high side though especially for scissors and so on.

Till

Sweet sassy molassey. Limited budget:confused: $231 USD for a 50 stick humidor is kinda steep.
Looks sharp though :tu

limited budget compared to some perhaps :)
also its not that steep, i mean, it could have been an elie lol

Congrats on the new humidor and welcome to the Club. You might want to take some time to present yourself in the newbie intro section, seeing that you come from Australia perhaps you can send us a picture of cigar smoking kangaroos. ;)

Interesting website, too. Didn't know this one yet. Thanks. Prices are a bit on the high side though especially for scissors and so on.

Till

Ya, i have done the newbie intro, as for the cigar smoking kangaroos, i am yet to see one, thought stranger things have been known to happen lol

limited budget compared to some perhaps :)
also its not that steep, i mean, it could have been an elie lol

Ya, i have done the newbie intro, as for the cigar smoking kangaroos, i am yet to see one, thought stranger things have been known to happen lol

Stranger things than cigar smoking kangaroos? Man, this must be the country of dreams... I am sure I would love it. One of my best friends just moved to Melbourne to do his Ph.D. at Latrope. I hope he likes it there and am looking forward to paying him a visit. Also my cousin studied in Brisbane.

Till

Congrats on the new humi! It looks great! Great for your show smokes, but now you need a big cooler for all the boxes you will be buying!:ss

:bl:blWelcome to Club Stogie:bl:bl

Stranger things than cigar smoking kangaroos? Man, this must be the country of dreams... I am sure I would love it. One of my best friends just moved to Melbourne to do his Ph.D. at Latrope. I hope he likes it there and am looking forward to paying him a visit. Also my cousin studied in Brisbane.

Till

ah melbourne, home of the hook turn lol
I live in adelaide.....not much happens down here..so yeah stranger things have happened lol :)

ill be the first to say that is damn fine looking humi!

thanks mate :)

Congrats on the new humi! It looks great! Great for your show smokes, but now you need a big cooler for all the boxes you will be buying!:ss

:bl:blWelcome to Club Stogie:bl:bl

yeah i know lol, dont worry i already have plans for box storage in the works lol.

if there is one thing i have learnt already from CS is that you need to plan ahead, or you end up with 10 packs in ziploc bags lol

Nice looking humi. Sure the money could have been spent on cigars, but having a nice piece like that is part of what ignites the enthusiasm for some.

Back