New Interview with Pete Johnson

Boone, are you going to the Capital Cigar event in a few weeks? They will be giving out a few of his cigars at the dinner.

I'll be there, so we may finally get to meet. A bit pricey, but the meal and cigars are a pretty good deal.

Nah, won't be able to make it...but hopefully we can hook up and herf sometime! Shooting you a PM...:tu

Thanks for the link. I got the opportunity to meet him last year and smoke a few cigars with him and some other guys at a local shop. He is a real down to earth guy who loves what he does. This interview made me think back to that day with fond memories.

Cool interview thanks for the link....Pete uses his thumbnail to cut a cigar?....Id like to master that skill.

Thanks for the link and comments. I didn't write it, Jeff one of the contributers to CigarJack.net did.

A surprising number of the guys I've talked to in the business, use their fingernail to cut the cigar. I'll do it in a pinch.

Thanks for the link and comments. I didn't write it, Jeff one of the contributers to CigarJack.net did.

A surprising number of the guys I've talked to in the business, use their fingernail to cut the cigar. I'll do it in a pinch.

Yeah, I'd love to herf with the man. I bet that would be a blast! Enjoying that Riqueza right now. Awesome smoke...too bad they are so frickin' expansive for my budget!

Thanks for the linkage, a very interesting read about an interesting person. Another graphic/commercial artist with a passion for tobacco and music. :tu

Back