New job at B&M

weak_link

Lowland Gorilla
Well it's official- I'm going to start working part time at my local B&M.

So get this...I'm going to get paid to smoke cigars. :r

:chk:bl

Any tips on how not to go crazy all at once?

I keep thinking about that photo of the guy with 14 cigars in his mouth all at the same time.

Woah. That's probably the best job I never considered. We don't even have a cigar shop. I'd have to drive an hour and a half to work.

I've been wanting to do something different and I'd say this is gunna do the trick.

The shop is in downtown Brentwood, down the street from the old movie theater.

It's called:

Seven Sixty Cigar Lounge
613 1st St

Nice place with lots of leather couches, two plasma tv's and nice smokes. He's only been open for about six months and could use some help for a few hours a couple times a week. I figure if I'm going to be smoking a cigar, why not get paid for it half the time?

:ss

grats on the new job, i am jealous

Dont smoke too much! you gotta leave some for the customers remember :D

James

Nice! Definitely one of those jobs you do for love, not for money. :) I have a few pipedream jobs like that myself. Someday....... :ss

Congrats on the new job! I'd be smoking up the stock if I were in your shoes. :r How are the staff discounts like? :ss

congrats ive been thinking about working part time at JR cigar here in jersey but just dont have the time .... it is one of those jobs that i would love to do for a few hours a week.

GOOOD LUCK

Dang!!!

Eric, you did it!!!

You graduated to the highest level!!! RG for you!!!

Congratulations!!!

Oh... And I will be expecting my CS discount when I come in!!!:r

Back