New Pepin Exclusive For Holts...

Mr.Maduro

Just livin' the dream...
Anyone see the new Holt's catalog?

Casa Royale a new Pepin blend exclusive to Holts..... sound like a must try. :ss

Also, they have the new La Aurora Barrel Aged....

Might have to place an order!! :hn

Saw something about this before my catalogue arrived on here and immediately noticed it when I got the catologue. Very intrigued about the wrapper.

Got my catalog last night and am planning on ordering a fiver this weekend of the Pepin, I am currently resisting temptation on the La Aurora, but that won't last long:D

Blah. I know.

I think I'm gonna get a box of the #4's next month. La Aurora is one of the few brands I'd buy a box of blindly...

I really liked most of the La Auroras I've smoked. I've got a La Aurora custom roll I have to smoke eventually, but I have a feeling it's gonna be in a sick period so I might wait a while.

I'm down for a box split of these as well, but it's gotta be the coronas, the rg's on the other vitolas are huge.

Box split, DBall? I want them too... coronas or robustos? :D

Ooh, Ooh Mr. Kotter! Ooh Ooh!
Horshack.jpg

I'm game if a split gets going :ss

They refer to it being like that Tat Black in the catologue. I think the similarity is the Nic. Sun Grown being unique, but I'm not expert.

I got the same impression from what was written in the catalogue about the La Casa Royales. They called the Nic. SG wrapper "rare" and it said it is the same wrapper used for the Tat Black. Sounds yummy:dr

I got the same impression from what was written in the catalogue about the La Casa Royales. They called the Nic. SG wrapper "rare" and it said it is the same wrapper used for the Tat Black. Sounds yummy:dr
Actually, if you look closesly it doesn't quite say it is the same, just the only other Nic SG (I had to read it a few times).

I wonder if that barrel aged Aurora is the one they are talking about at the local B&M. We are having a La Aurora event tomorrow night and they said they had some new goodies headin our way. Sounds very tasty!!:tu

Back