New Perdomo cigar...not out 'till Aug. I had one...WOW!!!!

Bobb

je snork donc je suis
As most of you probably know, Perdomo is discontinuing there Cuban Parejo. That makes me sad because I LOVE that cigar. However, the cigar that is replacing it is fantastic!!

The Perdomo Habano Corojo is the new cigar that is going to be coming out in August. Our Perdomo rep was in the shop today, and he handed us out the very first samples of the new stick, and let me tell you...DAMN!

This is a beautiful looking cigar. I would guess the size at around 5 1/2 X 52-54. Nice dark brown wrapper but not a maduro; however, they plan on making a maduro to my understanding. It has a gorgeous band on it that looks similar to the Lot 23 band, but you do not need a set of surgical tools to remove it! The flavor was great, and the draw was perfect. Mine had no burn issues as well. It has that fantastic corojo flavor and tons of spice. I found it similar tasting to the Don Pepin Blue Lable. I have a feeling this cigar is going to be a huge success for Perdomo.

Oh yeah...and here's the kicker. For the quality and taste...they are CHEEP!! The size that we smoked is estimated to sell in our shop for about $5.70 a stick. Keep an eye out for these guys, they are worth the search :D

Thanks for the advance news.
I like most of the Perdomos I've had,
so I always look forward to another one!

august you say? i'll definitely be on the lookout. haven't tried any perdomos yet, but this one sounds like a great one to start with.

Big thanks for the heads up. I really love pretty much everything by Perdomo, but my favs so far are the Cammie Reserve, the Perdomo Squared, and their 'Fresh Rolled' wheels (BTW, PM me anyone interested in a 'box' split). With any lock my local lounge will get a rep there to showcase these, and offer other deals on Perdomo sticks. :dr

I am in agreement; the "Cammie Reserves" are awesome, and the Pre-Embargo Genuine Counterfeits are excellent, but there is room in the Perdomo stable for a cigar with flavorful strength. Needless to say, I'm excited!

Back