New Pics of Aristocrat w/ Smokes

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
Well friday morning my Aristocrat came in...after seasoning it and leaving some hygros in there...It appeared to be fine and dandy, stable at 65% for hours and hours. So tonight I decided to go ahead and stock her up. Man this is a lovely humi!!! After cacluating it out...i figure about 20-23 boxes will fit in it with the custom height and 200-250 in the drawers. Lets hope this one doesnt get outgrown as fast as the others.

aristofull.jpg

aristofull2.jpg

aristofull3.jpg

aristofull4.jpg

Very nice, Mike.

I have GOT to get out of coolers. I can't find anything...lol.

Mr. Staebell and I must have a conversation soon. Now if I could just stop spending all of my money on cigars so I can fund it. :rolleyes:

Very nice, Mike.

I have GOT to get out of coolers. I can't find anything...lol.

Mr. Staebell and I must have a conversation soon. Now if I could just stop spending all of my money on cigars so I can fund it. :rolleyes:
You need to get AIM before u get an aristo! Whats ur excuse this time? I dont wanna hear it, hop on aim, turn off the dings, and send me a message :)

You need to get AIM before u get an aristo! Whats ur excuse this time? I dont wanna hear it, hop on aim, turn off the dings, and send me a message :)
Now how did I know that was coming...I'm still thinking about it...

David told you I wouldn't download AIM without a fight...lol.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited:
Mike, congrats on the new humi and the baby! I have a 2.5 yo girl myself, wouldnt trade it for the world. Give it some time, you will be spoiling her rotten.

And speaking of spoiled, that humi certainly is. I am considering an Aristo purchase after the holidays, as I am up to 2 desktop humis and 3 coolerdors (all of which but one are full, the last has maybe one more box of space!)....

That cabinet looks sweet Mike! But you daughter looks sweeter bro (damn cute, must take after her mother :D )

Congrats on the cabinet!
~Mark

Looking great with all those delish smokes starting to fill it up a bit!! I see some awesome smokes in there! And I bet they just love their new home!!

Gorgeous baby Mike and you said something about a Humidor?

Its kewl brother, nice setup you got there.

Back