New Pocket PC Cigar Theme

Munt

Maturing Primate
Wasn't sure if this should go here or not but I have created a new Cigar Theme for my Pocket PC and thought I'd share it. If you want a copy PM me and I'll send it to you. I'll try to help installing it if needed. I may be creating more if there is interest.

The only thing from the image you won't see is the text. The text will be white. I'm trying to get a shot of the Today Screen, but we'll have to see about that.

Let me know,

Sean.

Wasn't sure if this should go here or not but I have created a new Cigar Theme for my Pocket PC and thought I'd share it. If you want a copy PM me and I'll send it to you. I'll try to help installing it if needed. I may be creating more if there is interest.

The only thing from the image you won't see is the text. The text will be white. I'm trying to get a shot of the Today Screen, but we'll have to see about that.

Let me know,

Sean.

Will it work with Windows Mobile 6?

If you guys what a awesome interface for WM6 check out www.pointui.com. I haven't looked at another theme since ive installed it.

I do however like your themes though Munt. Keep up the good work.

If you guys what a awesome interface for WM6 check out www.pointui.com. I haven't looked at another theme since ive installed it.

I do however like you themes though Munt. Keep up the good work.

If you like it send me a PM and I'll send it to you. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Nice job on the theme... I like the look. :tu

However, it makes me realize even more that I am lightyears behind current technology. :r

it makes me realize even more that I am lightyears behind current technology. :r

Consider yourself lucky Smokeyjoe. I was doing emails in the dentist office yesterday waiting for them to call me in for my cleaning.

Work Blows!:hn

Back