New Smoke-Liga Privada by Drew Estates.

MyMonkey

Young Ape
Picked up a Drew Estates Liga Privada Maduro today. Have not tried it yet. Fairly excited though. Any others have experience with this brand? I heard good things about it from the B&M.:ss

Good, but not worth the money-IMHO. Maybe with a little down time, they'll get better. I've got a couple resting, I'll try them before I give a definite thumbs up or down.

Hmm... Well, I picked up a Sancho Panza Maduro as well. Maybe that one will be the bargain of the two. :tu Thanks for chiming in though. It was not cheap.

Hmm... Well, I picked up a Sancho Panza Maduro as well. Maybe that one will be the bargain of the two. :tu Thanks for chiming in though. It was not cheap.

SP you can't go wrong!! I grabbed 3 of the LP just cause I knew they wouldn't last long at the B&M(and they didn't). With all the anticipation of this cigar, I might have had my hopes a little high. But as I said, a little time will tell. :ss

Picked up a Drew Estates Liga Privada Maduro today. Have not tried it yet. Fairly excited though. Any others have experience with this brand? I heard good things about it from the B&M.:ss

I had one up at BHII and it was quite tastey. :ss

Had one at the NERF 2008 a few weeks ago. Steve Saka of Drew Estate was walking the floor handing them out. An amazing smoke and I wish they were more readily available at a reasonable price. They seem to be top-dollar right now with singles going for $9-11 each on cBid.

The man himself was handing these out eh? Thanks Gargoyle et al for the replies. Will post the review when I get to smoke this beauty. :cb

I really like this cigar, Steve gave me one out of his pocket at a RTDA show before they were released. Very tasty and the current production in my opinion are just as good if not better. A great cigar and I keep them in my personal cabinet at home. Now if I could just talk them into letting Silo carry them I would be set, don't know if I could resist NOT selling them and just keeping them for myself lol.

kp

Good, but not worth the money-IMHO. Maybe with a little down time, they'll get better. I've got a couple resting, I'll try them before I give a definite thumbs up or down.

Exactly what I was thinking... ($12 at my B&M). I also got one from Steve Saka at NERF '08 as well. :ss

I have smoked about 4-5 of these and absolutely love them. They are not the spiciest or strongest cigar out there but the flavor profile hits my tastes just right. Two BIG thumbs WAY up!!!

Back