New Taboo sizes arrived today! Thanks CS!

tccigar

www.TabooCigars.com
Hello CS!

I was so amazed with the flavor of our new Lancero SFO/SFBC and petit corona Twist today! I want to thank the CS members that requested these new sizes. They are awesome!

Our Fathers Day sale starts tomorrow and I will post a great coupon in the Retailer thread after inventory is updated in the morning.

We also brought back the Churchill Twist. I canned this size on the last two shipments because I was not satisfied with it. I smoked one today and it is the best Churchill to date. Keep your eye on the Retailer section tomorrow so you won't miss out! The first run on the new sizes is very limited, so don't wait too long!

I smoked all the sizes in the Twist and Special Forces today and straight off the truck, they were great!
I will get caught up on replies to pm's and emails tomorrow and Friday. I have been a little busy since returning from Costa Rica.
I look forward to hearing from you guys tomorrow!
Maybe we can have another CS contest?

CS is the best:tu
Have a great evening
Rob

I am glad to see the Twist coming in a PC. I think I suggested that :tu

Any information about the sizes of the lancero and PC? ie: RG and length

I am glad to see the Twist coming in a PC. I think I suggested that :tu

Any information about the sizes of the lancero and PC? ie: RG and length

RG an length will be posted on the website in the morning.
Thanks for the suggestion on the PC Twist! If they are this good right off the truck, I can't wait for a couple of weeks to pass. All the twist sizes in todays shipment were nice and creamy! The SFO Robusto buzzed me pretty good, but I had a SFBC and a SFO Lancero before that.:D

Thanks!

Your killing me Rob. Looks I will have to go to the store in the afternoon to grab some!!!

:cb

Sounds good. I better hold a few for you. I have the funniest feeling the new SFO/SFBC Lanceros and Petit Corona Twist will be sold out by tomorrow afternoon. We did a very small production on the first run. I did not expect them to be as good as they are.
Everything (All sizes in SFO,SFBC and Twist) in todays shipment was soooo good!
Look forward to your visit. Maybe you can hang around and smoke one with us tomorrow?
:ss

This is totally going to break my budget, but I want me some of those lanceros. I don't even think I could help myself if I tried (which I am not going to do).:D

The SFO Robusto buzzed me pretty good, but I had a SFBC and a SFO Lancero before that.:D Thanks!

Do you just have an iron gut or several big meals before ingesting all those great smokes??? :r:ss

Ok, guess I'm going to have to grab a few of these new smokes too...:dr

New coupon tomorrow eh...?

Back