New Two Guys Catalog

dunng

Elder Jungle Leader
Just got in the new Two Guys Smoke Shop Catalog (Fall 2006)... Did anything stand out for anyone? I'm still flipping... :mn

there are a lot of things that i want in that catalog. how far from them are you? i am long like 20 minutes down the road. if you plan on heading up there let me konw and i will tag along or meet you up there. we can chill inside in the lounge and have a smoke

I'm 2+ hours away... I'm not sure if I can make it up there any time soon, but if I can... I'll shoot you a PM to meet up!

nice. if you need anything from there i will let you know the next time i go up there and you can send me money and i can pick it up for you. you will save on shipping.

I outta just head up there too it's been a while since I've seen Dave, last time I was about 12. I'd like to meet up bring up some goodies and buy some goodies. I don't smoke my own supply. :hn

I outta just head up there too it's been a while since I've seen Dave, last time I was about 12. I'd like to meet up bring up some goodies and buy some goodies. I don't smoke my own supply. :hn

where are you from? how far from 2 guys are you. i will take a ride up there

Just finished looking through the catalog... Seems a little pricy compared to others. I'd still be interested in visting the shop though...

it is a little expensive but the place is incredible. biggest walkin humidor i have ever seen

Back