Newbies 1st Review...

Pipe&Cigar

Grape Ape
I had a great Cigar Last night.... I picked it up based on the many reviews it has received here.

I didnt taste Chocolate or Cream (hopefully that will come later with more experience) but what I tasted I can only describe as Mellow and delicious with a hint of Spice! The Ash seemed to want to hang forever.

I managed the most even light and Smoke to date (Fairly difficult for me for some reason). The Draw was perfect and full of Smoke. My neighbor even came over and complimented me on the Aroma it was exuding (Cigarette Smoker) So I gave him my other one to try (I always buy 2 sticks one to try and one to age in the Humidor).

..... Rockey Patel 1990 Anniversary Torpedo :tu

I didnt taste Chocolate or Cream (hopefully that will come later with more experience) but what I tasted I can only describe as Mellow and delicious with a hint of Spice!

..... Rockey Patel 1990 Anniversary Torpedo :tu
Great stick.
Tasting nuances will come with time and often elude me as well.
Sometimes they just POP out at you, others you have to develop a palette to distinguish.

Also can be affected by beverage of choice with the cigar.

Great stick.
Tasting nuances will come with time and often elude me as well.
Sometimes they just POP out at you, others you have to develop a palette to distinguish.

Also can be affected by beverage of choice with the cigar.

I was drinking Irish Whisky and Water on the side... THanks for the reply!

One of my new found favorites too! I haven't tried the torpedo but I've tried the toro and just ordered some robustos ;)

Back