Newbies first review: Oliva Serie G

4thtry

Evolving Lead Gorilla
This is my very first review on here so cut me some slack if i suck haha

Cut off the cap....pre light draw felt excelent & the wrapper left a woodsy / spicy taste in my mouth....but not over done. wrapper was nice and firm all the way down. no hard or soft spots and no obtrusive veins. Looks feels and tastes like a good smoke so far.

First 1/3:
First off, let me say, the burn was absolutely perfect. I didnt have to touch up once or even worry about the burn at all b/c it was spot on. Light gray ash & just what i expected, a continuance of the earthy/leathery flavoring with a hint of sweetness. Draw was nice and smooth, with a good amount of smoke billowing after each draw

2/3:
Sweetness died out and Leathery/earthy flavor pretty much took over at this point. Burn remained consistant & the ash was still hanging from the initial light.

Final:
Sweetness stayed away and the Earthy flavor took over with a hint less of the leathery flavor i mentioned. Ash finally fell off but remained a nice light gray color. I nubbed it so it became a little hotter as it got closer to the nub, but still an easy smoke.

Overall:
Beautiful smoke and i have Bax to thank for it. he sent me this wonderful stick and i must say it was great. Nicely tight packed smooth draw & wonderful flavor to it. Spicy, but not too spicy, overall medium smoke.

I took some pics along the way on my iphone but photobucket is acting a little off for me right now & wont let me load them. I'll try again later & if it works i'll post 'em up.

If you haven't gone for one yet....do it....now. you'll love it, i know i did

Back