Newbies first review.... RYJ 1875 Anniversary Robusto

Bara

Young Ape
Go easy on me I’m a newb with a newbie pallet and this is my first review so if I’m off please feel free to correct me

Subject: RYJ 1875 Anniversary Robusto
Accomplice: CDM coffee and chicory:hc, cheapo guillotine cutter and a box of matches

I wake up about 8- 8:30 am brush my teeth and begin making a pot of my favorite brew, grab my cutter, matches and the subject. After pouring a cup I walk outside grab a lawn chair and park it right on the edge of the wooded area behind my house. It’s cool outside about 60 degrees outside and a little damp from the morning dew. I take a sip of coffee, take out my cutter and snip the RYJ. The draw is a little tight but not tight enough to pose any issues. I take a pre light draw and I taste pepper and some spice. I then start the lighting process took me a while because I’ve never used matches (couldn’t find my butane lighter):tg. At first I didn’t taste anything but tobacco, then when I got down about 1/8" I tasted a slight bitterness like coffee or espresso with some spice with some sweetness . That continued on until about half way down until I was punched in the face :bxwith roasted nuts peanuts, pecans, almonds, and pine nuts. Then came the nicotine buzz weee:hn. I would have nubbed it but about 3/4 in I was getting a bunch of hot air . Overall I enjoyed it and I will stock up on some more soon.

I apologize for the lack of **** but I don’t own a digital camera:tg. I will snag my girlfriend's next time and post plenty of pics.

That concludes my first review, enjoy
:D

Awesome first review - I have a newbie post in the works too that I need to post it might have to wait until this weekend, sounds like a great stogie.

Back