Next Box Advice

jdsmoke

Young Chimp
I'm about to purchase my next box of sticks :p and I'm torn between the following, Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 - Belicoso or El Rey Del Mundo - Choix Supreme. Would love some thoughts from you more experienced gorillas.

That is a very tough decision. In the El Rey Del Mundo though I would strongly suggest the Robusto, Robusto Larga, or Robusto Suprema. (unless you don't like Maduro/Oscuro) Only these 3 have that magical wrapper.

-Matt-

Probably not much of a help as the more seasoned gorillas but I can tell you that the JDN's are one of my favs. They have a serious kick to them and the only draw back I found was that they seemed to be lacking a little complexity which would make them a GREAT stick. Watch out for the NicKick :w

txmatt said:
That is a very tough decision. In the El Rey Del Mundo though I would strongly suggest the Robusto, Robusto Larga, or Robusto Suprema. (unless you don't like Maduro/Oscuro) Only these 3 have that magical wrapper.

-Matt-

I agree with Matt on the ERDM, that is one fine smoke. I have a pretty steady diet of the robusto's..

ERDM has never let me down. I concur with these other gorillas. Can't go wrong with the King of the World. :D

WOW the is a tough one! Both are excellent sticks personally I would go with the ERDM Robusto Larga, but when in doubt buy a box of each! :D

Back