No longer available, doggone it!

RevSmoke

Evolving Lead Gorilla
So, some of us have been around long enough to remember cigars that are no longer available. Some of them were really good, some sucked.

Which were the good ones that you wish wouldn't have gone away?

Pheasant -- especially the robusto 5.5X54. It wasn't a powerhouse, but had plenty of spice and a wonderful complexity.

Cifuentes -- these were the ones around in 94-99... then disappeared. My favorite all-time milder cigar. There was a buttery rich creaminess to the smoke (the feel of the smoke) on the tongue, and a burnt butterscotch flavor to it. INCREDIBLE!!!

Nicole Miller -- Never tried them when they were around in the boom, at $15 a stick, I wasn't about to try them. All of a sudden, JR has them for $29 or $39 a box. I snagged a couple boxes - a robusto and a churchill. WOW!!! Rich, spicy, medium to full-bodied. After a couple of each, called JR for some more - all gone. Would have loved to have stocked up on a few more of these.

Nestor Originals -- These were available only at Mom's, a 7X47 vitole, box-pressed - no band and a plain Jane box. This was a complex full-bodied smoke This was Nestor before there was what you have today. Not the same smoke at all.

Evelio Mystique Robusto -- A 6X54 barber pole. Wonderful smoke. Rich and complex with some wonderful nut & spice going on.

So, what are you wishing was still available?

Hehe, haven't been smoking long enough to have a history. I do know a couple I wish I had never smoke :)

Even though they were discontinued a year before I was born, I miss the Don Candidos, Don Alfredos, and Flor del Puntos. Them's good smokes!

Romeo y Juliete Nazareth's. Have 1 left and from last experience, don't intend smoking unless I have a designated driver.

Back