No mention of the Pepin price increase?

DennisP

Lowland Gorilla
I tried to search and didn't come up with anything, so hopefully this isn't old news on here. I've read elsewhere about Pepin cigars going up about 15% on average. One of the main reasons seems to be the increase in minimum wage in Nicaragua.

I tried to search and didn't come up with anything, so hopefully this isn't old news on here. I've read elsewhere about Pepin cigars going up about 15% on average. One of the main reasons seems to be the increase in minimum wage in Nicaragua.

Where did you come across this reading material?

I think the reason stated is BS, they are selling like hot cakes, that is why the price is going up.

I said cake.

The owner of my local B&M showed me the new prices. They went up a bit but not much. It keeps a box of Blacks within my monthly budget.

Don't forget, Pepin has a brand new plant...that cost money!!

yup. I got an emaoil from a vendor last week regarding the increase.

I got an email as well. Fortunately, I have not tried any of his blends, so I won't be feeling any of the price increase pain! It was already out of my price range anyways :ss

I also heard that Litto is jumping on this ban wagon too, which is odd since his brand is La Flor Dominicana not La Flor Nicaragua. :hn:BS

I also heard that Litto is jumping on this ban wagon too, which is odd since his brand is La Flor Dominicana not La Flor Nicaragua. :hn:BS

Yep, they are another that is late to the dance of increasing prices but they are going up too. Like I mentioned, just about every company raised prices a little in past year.

Back