Not my Padron 2000, but they are Padron

uncballzer

aka Silky
Posted the other day about backorder from TNT, so I went on to atlantacigar also and ordered a box. They call a little later and tell me they're out also. No worries, cause he give me a box of the churchills at the same price! w00t!:chk

Of course after I order these, the next day, TNT calls and tells me they got my order ready! Oh well. But I'm going to enjoy one of these churchills tomorrow while rafting West Virginia!

So what's some of everyone's favorite padron? I love the 2000 maduro, but I can't wait to try this churchill tomorrow!

nice purchase, although the pictures are a bit to tiny..:chk my favorite padrons are the anniversary series, and the 6000 maduros.

These are my favorites 64 imperial maduro
P1000678.jpg

If you get less popular sizes you can find some aged ones. I got some lonsdale maduros from 2003 for $3.10 a piece, and they are some of the best cigars I've had..

nice purchase, although the pictures are a bit to tiny..:chk my favorite padrons are the anniversary series, and the 6000 maduros.

Yeah, sorry about that; how do you get the larger pics in there? Didn't see any way to upload other than attach via thumbnail. The other "insert image" only brought up a url to load.

Lonsdale maduros an londres maduros. Same great taste and construction as the x000 series at quite a savings. Plus, I prefer lonsdales and coronas.:chk

Back