Not Safe for Work Cigar Rolling Video........

ResIpsa

An Original Latino
The owner of my local b&m sent me this video file today, I posted it on youtube as a private video. THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK. Lets see if this works: She can roll my stick anytime:

NEVER MIND, NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Last edited:
This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."

"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."

What now?

Ron

LOL - couple seconds to late!

Last edited:
okay, just made it public. I'm afraid it will get taken down, don't know what the rules are on there, so see it while you can.

Last edited:
Is this one of those Indepence Cigars ads? They're pretty hot. Never felt inclined to sample their product, though. Quite the reverse in fact. I'm more attracted by ads that feature wrinkled old campesinos squatting in a tobacco field examining the crop while puffing on rustic-looking stogies. But that's just me.

Aha, a quick youtube search uncovered the forbidden link.

I scrutinized the video a few times to check out the quality of the cigar being rolled. No verdict yet--will have to investigate further.

There used to be an ad I watched with two women rolling around with each other and at the end, all the erotic body rubbing was to roll a cigar. :ss

not sure if this is the same one.

I actually saw what they are talking about in the thread just google Independence Cigar Ads...You'll find it haha

Back