Oak Ashtray Stand

Jeff

Head to the grindstone...
Been looking around for a nice pedestal ashtray. My Grandfather had a nice metal one, but it went missing after he passed away a few years ago. This one looks pretty good, but I would imagine the shipping to be high. Anyone else have/use a pedestal ashtray?

VINTAGE OAK ASHTRAY STAND WITH HANDLE 8" GLASS INSERT

a8_2.JPG

Check out the stand and ashtray at StinkyCigar.com. This is one serious cigar ashtray and a beautiful stand to go with it. I am a little biased, we just did an interview with Stinky for this weeks show where we will be starting a contest to win an ashtray. Stinky has also made an offer of free shipping on the astray to anyone who listens to the show (yea, I'm gonna make you listen to the show to find out how).

DWSC_Bob said:
Check out the stand and ashtray at StinkyCigar.com. This is one serious cigar ashtray and a beautiful stand to go with it. I am a little biased, we just did an interview with Stinky for this weeks show where we will be starting a contest to win an ashtray. Stinky has also made an offer of free shipping on the astray to anyone who listens to the show (yea, I'm gonna make you listen to the show to find out how).
:tpd: - I second that, of course they are made local to me .... but really a nice very functional CIGAR stand ashtray. Got one in the garage, one on the patio.

Hey, of all the ashstrays on auction in all the auction houses around the world you have to pick the one I'm bidding on as an example. "Back off bucko":gn

DWSC_Bob said:
I wish they made a plain looking stand kind of like the ashtray itself.

RJT and I met today about one for him , we threw around afew ideas for me to build one which will hold the big stinky-cigar ashtray.
Ill post some pixs when its done if your interested.

Cartierusm said:
I have an Art Deco Pedestal Ashtray I bought on Ebay Years Ago. A little elbow grease goes a long way.

That is a really nice stand. I'd love to have something similar. Did it take much restoration to get it in that shape?

Back