Oasis Vs La Veil

pathman

Gorilla
I recently picked up a small end-table sized import humidor on the bay that came with a La Veil DCH02 humidifier included. After a few modifications with my primo spanish cedar, I've turned this POS humi into a functional tool. But I have to say that the La Veil humidifier is a let down. With decent seasoning of the wood, and three days empty, the La Veil could not stabilize the humidity. I plugged in one of my trusty Oasis units and overnight things got better. I think the fan unit on the Oasis' are a little stronger after watching them work side by side. I would love to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience.

I've been through two of the LeVeil humidifiers. Yeah, they do suck.

I agree that the fan on them is way to weak. The last one that I have now reads 52% all the time like the screen is busted or it reads that far off?

My first one worked better, but not great.

I've had no experience with the smaller Oasis that is the same size as the LeVeil so I cant comment on that. But, I do have a large Oasis though and it works great.

I Have the oasis II XL--that baby rocks and the hydra --both seem to do a nice job--I would say to read comments and reviews before you buy any important piece of cigar gear esp expensive humi's and humidifiers

I Have the oasis II XL--that baby rocks and the hydra --both seem to do a nice job--I would say to read comments and reviews before you buy any important piece of cigar gear esp expensive humi's and humidifiers
Lindy, do you have the fan kit or extra fans hooked up?
Just ordered the Hydra today.

John

Back