Odd Ashtrays

SmokinAFuente

ChestBeater
We all have a favorite ashtray, for me it's my Stinkys. What I would like to see is your odd ball ashtrays. Anything you found, converted or made is fine.

This is one I found while digging in the yard. I think it's from the Oddfellows lodge.

picture.php

That's too cool!!

But isn't that the cap off of the urn that was used in the human sacrifice of the Secret Fraternal Order of Former Kindergarden Paste Eaters who still like to Pull the Legs from Grasshoppers and Fry Ants with a Magnifying Glass?

The Tiki Hut currently uses covers from HMMWV (hummvee) exhaust vents and 155mm artillery brass. I'll post pics.​

I use a 105 MM howitzer shell casing for the porch ashtray... one of these days I'll get around to either cutting it down or flaring the top of it.

I also have a 25 lb casing that is cut down and has the primer core in it to hold matches and some old Dutch coins soldered in the rim for rests.
This one my dad brought back from WW II, not sure if he made in or had it made.

I'll have to grab the wifey's dig camera and post some pics.....

I think Im going to try and find a cool ashtray...Im sick of using my fiancee's cigarette ashtrays.....Im also sick of always having to hold my cigar...I have no where to set it down

Here is a shot of our HMMWV (Humvee) air intake cover ash tray. We have about 8 of these in the Tiki Hut, courtesy of a previous unit...

IMG_0108.jpg

And here's where they came from:

IMG_0109.jpg

Here is a shot of our HMMWV (Humvee) air intake cover ash tray. We have about 8 of these in the Tiki Hut, courtesy of a previous unit...

IMG_0108.jpg

And here's where they came from:

IMG_0109.jpg

Maybe this is an odd question, but what happened to the rest of the humvee? Seems like uncle sam would want those covers to stay on.

Awesome ashtray none the less.

Back