Odd thought I just had about favorite cigars

Silound

Swamp Gorilla
RP Edge and Vintage 90/92 are literally my absolute favorite cigars. I'll smoke a Vintage 92 before I'll smoke one of my ISOM's.

And yet I just realized this morning...I haven't bought nor smoked an RP cigar PERIOD in nearly 4 months. Now I crave one like a madman.

Does that seem a little strange?

Maybe you just needed a lil somethin else for a while. I happen to love the edge. Recently had one in a Sumatra wrapper. Only real difference was that it gives you cotton mouth when your done.:ss

RP Edge and Vintage 90/92 are literally my absolute favorite cigars. [ . . . ]

Yes. ;)

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

How does that saying go? "Different smokes for different folks"? Something like that :)

Anyway, as far as craving your favorite cigar, well that's not strange. And as far as not buying one recently, that's not all that strange, either. If I only bought and smoked my favorite cigars (old, really expensive things), I'd be bankrupted in a few months.

RP Vintage and Edge are some of my favorite cigars too but I often go weeks without having one. Variety is the spice of life!

Sometimes you just have enough hours in the week to get to all the cigars you want to try... at least, that's how it goes for me. I always try to keep an RP Vintage laying around close by though... Yummy smoke! :ss

I've never had an edge (but I have about 10 in the humi)... maybe I should consider smoking one.

La Aurora 1495's are my favorite, but I'll go months without having one because there are SO friggin many other ones to try (especially considering the jungle and trades and such).

I have about five 90's, six 92's, and 10 EDGEs sitting in my humidor right now and I haven't tried any of them yet. Hmm, maybe tonight I guess.

Not strange at all,
I always find myself craving my old favorites when I haven't had them for awhile.
Smoke yourself a Rocky Patel Vintage '92 now!!
:tu

RP Edge and Vintage 90/92 are literally my absolute favorite cigars. I'll smoke a Vintage 92 before I'll smoke one of my ISOM's.

And yet I just realized this morning...I haven't bought nor smoked an RP cigar PERIOD in nearly 4 months. Now I crave one like a madman.

Stock up joe cigar has a deal right now on them.

Not strange at all. Things (food, drinks, cigars, whatever) that are our favorites will become run of the mill if we have them all the time. While I used to think that I could eat a filet mignon for every meal (cost aside), I've realized that I can't. I can't savor it and enjoy it fully if I have it all the time. Same thing with my favorite pie.

And I'm sure it's the same with cigars. :)

Not at all, one of my favorite cigars is the RP Sun Grown, and I haven't had one in forever.

Back