# of people you've shoved over the edge ?

# of people shoved over the edge ?

• 1 to 10

Votes: 65 78.3%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 26 to (Too many to rember)

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • None( because There,Mine Mine all Mine)Muahahahahahaaa

Votes: 11 13.3%

• Total voters

rottenzombie

Alpha Silverback
How many people have you introduced to the wonderful world of stogies?

I have started at least 5 or 6 down the slippery slope,and gotten a few Wives mad at me :D :r

Well, my brother-in-law ordered a humidor last week.:D He also ordered some cigars. (I do not think he needed that much of a shove!). A friend from work also ordered a humidor in the past couple of weeks.:D He had been smoking with me once or twice a week, but now has fallen down the slope. He has already ordered a couple of boxes and fiver's!!!!! So it looks like two.(so far):ss

I've not fully converted a few yet, but working on them. One, he already smoked cigars occassionally, told him about CS, and then saw him searching CS during class one day. So I'm waiting for him to finally fall. The other is my dad. He would smoke the old glass tubed cigars from convience stores sometimes (coincidentally that got me into the nastalgia of cigars and pushed me down the slope when I was old enough). Just got him a humi and complete setup for father's day, but I don't expect him to really take off on it though.

Which slope :D

Just cigars maybe 2 or 3

Helped them cross to the dark side...........well that number is 8 or 9 and counting :ss

I would say two and a half.

One is my primary smoking buddy who's off in Iraq right now. I'm constantly blasting him with sticks, and he's started to look for a humi, etc. The other is a friend of mine that always seemed moderately interested in the hobby. He likes to go to the shop with me, and will often go into the lounge and smoke, but never really dove in. He'd been thinking about a humi, so I convinced him if he'd get one, I'd help him fill it. I loaded him up with some spare sticks, bought him a few.

I'm now working on a third. He likes cigars when we get together but doesn't really own anything... yet.

His birthday's in a month, so I'm looking for a nice small humidor for him. That oughta nudge him over.

I TRIED to push my best friend down the slope...gave him a desktop humidor full of decent smokes (alot of RPs, a few Nestors, a few Nic 3000s)...last time I was at his house I opened his humi and it looked just like it did when I gave it to him, except there was a gas station 5 pack of Dutch Masters sitting on top of the stogies I gave him, which were all still there. Oh well.

I can only recall one friend who influence to smoke cigars. He became quite fond of them, to the point that he'd clear out all the opus or anejo's when they'd come to town. We're still friends, however, as he's quite a generous fellow and loves to share:tu

by brother in law smoked shortfillers only, and now because of me he likes to smoke a longfiller every now & then. And an ex collegue is smoking cigars because of me.

Back