(Almost) The whole shebang!

p1010692hi3.jpg

5-Pack: Slow aged Perdomo Maduro's
p1010696tp0.jpg

5-Pack: CAO Black VR Full Fathom Five
p1010697yf5.jpg

5-Pack: CAO Criollo (little guys)
p1010699nd6.jpg

now this is a worthwhile thread with the pictures and thats one really large cbid adventure you had for your first time:tu:dr

CAO Black Man o' War Box (10)
p1010714ci7.jpg

El Rey 150 Humidor:
p1010717wj2.jpg

RP Vintage 1990/92/Conn/OWR/Legends/SunGrown
p1010719mt8.jpg

Padilla Edicion Especial/Legends
p1010720gm9.jpg

gimme gimme gimme... i am drooling hard here :D

nice thing going on there!!!

miker

My wife is going to freak out when she sees just how much I actually bought. I told her slightly less than it cost, but she is going to slap me hard.

EDIT: And I almost bought more.

My wife is going to freak out when she sees just how much I actually bought. I told her slightly less than it cost, but she is going to slap me hard.

EDIT: And I almost bought more.

i feel you brother, i have been slapped around too many times :D, but i think it is still worth the pain... She'll get over it eventually...

miker

EDIT: but since my wife got pregnant recently, she is giving me some slack (she's in euforia, and does not know better...), but i do not have the money to gain from this situation... damn

Dyamn! That is a belly flop straight down the slope. All that goodness, you are more than on your way. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Ok I have a problem:

I bought that humi, and also an empty CAO Black box to use as a third humi, but now I dont have any space for the new smokes until the humis are seasoned. What shall I do?

Back