Old School "O"

cbsmokin

Lowland Gorilla
I remember these being all the rage when they came out, but I thought they had stopped production because I have not seen them in quite some time. Well, on Friday I found three boxes in stock at a liquor store in town. I picked one up because I remember liking them.

Are these old stock or do they still make them?

IMG_5933.jpg

If anyone out there just loves them let me know as I can probably pick up at least 1 more box.

Those are the old blend so they are not made anymore but are still available at several places. They are different than the new "O" Maduro because the new version features all Nicauraguan fillers while the version you have features Dominican and Mexican fillers. Nice find.

I have already gotten quite a bit of interest in these from you CS members. I will go back to the store tomorrow and buy whatever stock is left. I think the fair thing to do is break them up into 5'ers and do a lottery for the empty box(es) among those who bought 5er's. A shipped 5er will not exceed $30, and should be even less than that. Once I have the actual cost and number of smokes available tomorrow I should be able to give you a better price.

By the way I want to state that I have bought from this shop before and they keep all their stock properly humidified, etc.

I'm not doing this to make money, just want to pay a nice find forward.

If I am able to get 2 boxes that will be 50 sticks, or 10 5ers.

Make a list and indicate if you want to be included in the empty box lotto.

First come first served. :ss

PS: If there is not enough 5er interest I will sell the boxes whole for cost.

I may be biased. That used to be my first "regular" smoke. That is a WONDERFUL find.

Add me to the buyers list please. I could use one or two of those. Thank you.

Fill er up boys, I will be at the falcons game today so I won't be posting for awhile.

Also, if I can't get 50 smokes, I will just cut the 5er's short wherever it ends.

Never tried them but they look juicy I'll take some if we work out the method of payment.

1.hurricane6-5er thanks!
2.JaKaAch---5er here too. Maybe another if needed to fill out 10 spots.
3.reggiebuckeye (thanks for skipping me hurricane ) 5er
4.bobarian-5er pls
5.DBall - What the hell... I'll try em... :) 5, please.

1.hurricane6-5er thanks!
4.bobarian-5er pls
6.MarlboroCigars - One 5er, please!!

Ok guys here is the skinny.

I was able to get 45 sticks in two boxes so I can do 9 5ers. As I suspected I will be able to get them to you with shipping included for $30 each 5er. It looks like there is still room for three more takers. If you want more than one 5er at this point go ahead and put your name on the list again.

I have a paypal account or you can send a money order. PM me your address and I will give you mine for either paypal or MO.

As for the boxes, I will put numbers 1 to 9 in a hat and draw two winners.

I'm glad I was able to find these. Hope you guys enjoy them.

1.hurricane6-5er thanks!
4.bobarian-5er pls

I have smoked some of the older O's that had a red band. They were great smokes. I am assuming that the only difference is that the black band is the maduro wrapper. Right?

RR

1.hurricane6-5er thanks!
4.bobarian-5er pls
7.RolinRandy

Back