Votes: 6 2.2%
  • 8 - 9 yr

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • 9 - 10 yr

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • 10 + years cause I'm cool like that

Votes: 118 43.5%

• Total voters
I do have a couple gifted by Ji and Ted Rodgers that have some age, i.e. years. They're lying in wait!

The only reason I ever smoked an older cigar before is because the box had been at the B&M for a while. Now CS has shown me the light...

Hmmm, I think the oldest was a 4 month old RP Vintage 1990 :r. I'm just getting into this great slippery slope though, so all in due time :cb.

I have some of the recent offerings from Hollywood. They are quite nice and over 55 years old. Flava to Die4 (TM)

I crashed a wedding rehearsal party many years back, 1992 or so, and had a great time. I was friends with the waiter who worked at the restaurant where the party was held, he called me and told me to get my ass over there, and to dress appropriately. I got there, he introduced me around, and I was invited to join in the festivities. After a little beer, pizza, more beer, etc. the father of the groom pulled out 2 boxes of cigars for everyone to partake. I was in line to get one, and noticed a cigar on the table so I took that one instead of waiting. I cut it, lit it, and sat back loving it. Then I hear "who the hell took my cigar!!!" Apparently, it was a 1940ish cuban that the groom's grandfather brought back from Cuba when he was in the navy. The father had one...ONE...left that he was saving for his only son's wedding. I never fessed up, but I sure as hell enjoyed that cigar. :tu :ss

I smoked an 11 year old Bolivar a frieng gave me, but I have only hade cigars aged about 3 years that I aged myself. That bolivar was a little blan for my tastes, but I don't know if it was the age, or the cigar.

For me its just a year or two....However I have a very nice cigar that has 7 years age on it gifted to me by a great BOTL here at a herf we went to. I can't wait ti try that bad boy. :tu

I crashed a wedding rehearsal party many years back, 1992 or so, and had a great time. I was friends with the waiter who worked at the restaurant where the party was held, he called me and told me to get my ass over there, and to dress appropriately. I got there, he introduced me around, and I was invited to join in the festivities. After a little beer, pizza, more beer, etc. the father of the groom pulled out 2 boxes of cigars for everyone to partake. I was in line to get one, and noticed a cigar on the table so I took that one instead of waiting. I cut it, lit it, and sat back loving it. Then I hear "who the hell took my cigar!!!" Apparently, it was a 1940ish cuban that the groom's grandfather brought back from Cuba when he was in the navy. The father had one...ONE...left that he was saving for his only son's wedding. I never fessed up, but I sure as hell enjoyed that cigar. :tu :ss

That is great.... What a jerk....

Ummm... has to be 2 years old. Got it in a trade with one of the fellow CS members. To be quite honest I've been so busy with work and school lately that I can't seem to remember the name, but I'm sure it will come to me eventually.

For only smoking cigars regularly since May I have been blessed to be located where many cigar AFICIONADO's are also. Meeting up with the Philly Crew has opened doors to me that I never knew existed.
I have been part of PPP's that made my head spin with what I was smoking.

Smome of the notable smokes lately have been

a 1920 Peacemaker
a 1926 Dutch Master (PPP)
a 50's White Owl
a couple Davidoff's from the 80's (PPP)
87 RyJ Coronas very nice smoke
1970 Parti (Gifted by Justin)
I have enjoyed a bunch of 4 year old OpusX's (39)that I acquired in December. I like the OpusX Power Ranger new but man O' man what a smoke an aged opus is.

I hope this doesn't come off as being snooty. I am just amazed at some of the fine smokes I have had the pleasure of partaking in.

B:ss
Looking forward to experiencing some more fine cigars at Justin's Herhf at Mahogany this weekend.

Back