Oliva Master Blend III Robusto (pics)

jjirons69

Son of Evil Emperor Zurg
Got this one pay day last Friday from the local B&M. At $9.00 (sans tax), it's on the very high side I want to pay for a smoke. But, been wanting to try one and never see them floating around anywhere.

Vilota: Robusto 5x50

A little line from CI: MB3 is constructed with a lucious sungrown broadleaf wrapper leaf and a Nicaraguan blend of Habano-seed, ligero tobaccos. The result is a beautiful, dark brown cigar that’s bursting with complex, balanced flavor that satisfies the palate with a rich, bold, full-bodied finish.

Inventory is extremely limited.

'Nough said!

It was a little spicy for the first 1/2 inch. Then it settled down and smoked very well. Very good flavors - I agree with the complex statement. Burned well, smoked well, smelled great. I was pleased with it's performance and taste. Now for some pictures:

mb1.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb3.jpg

mb4.jpg

mb5.jpg

mb6.jpg

You can almost smell and taste it, can't you! :D Oh the power of a picture!

This won't be my last. Kudos to the Oliva gang!!!

Thanks for the review! I just won a 6 pack of these on CigarAuctioneer.com. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled on there for more auctions as I won my 6 pack for $35.

Panasonic DMC-FZ7 - had it a year and a half. Look for one on sale, search around. I researched for months before I replaced our old camera. I couldn't be more happy with it! I'm still amazed at what it does.

Sorry, John, I think I told you FZ5.

Panasonic DMC-FZ7 - had it a year and a half. Look for one on sale, search around. I researched for months before I replaced our old camera. I couldn't be more happy with it! I'm still amazed at what it does.

Sorry, John, I think I told you FZ5.

Your stinking review forced :r me to burn a MBIII Double Robusto last night...hope your happy, I was!! Cigarplace.biz has pretty decent prices on the MBIII's, a box of 20 robusto's @ just under $120.

I went to 2 shops by me today looking for these! Neither had them...Im going to have to go on an online mission!

Great pics. The MB line is an awesome product. I've smoked both the MB II's and III's. Both are very complex with tons of smoke. I buy them by the 5 pack. I will admit, I only had one II and I think it was better than the III but I can't find them anywhere.

Back