Oliva Master Blend III

jjirons69

Son of Evil Emperor Zurg
Stopped by the B&M today at lunch to look around and not buy anything (yeah, right!). On the top shelf next to all the Oliva boxes was a single box hiding from all-but-the-tallest person's view. In it I discovered a few Oliva Master Blend III Robustos. I've read about these but have never seen one. So, now my plan was shot and I took one for the road. Plan on toasting it some time this weekend. Anyone else tried these beauties? Whatcha think? After my El Rico nic buzz the other night, I'll definitely nub this one on a full stomach.

Just won a 5er of these on CigarAuctioneer.com, but I haven't received them yet. I would love to hear your thoughts when you have a chance to smoke the one you bought.

Just won a 5er of these on CigarAuctioneer.com, but I haven't received them yet. I would love to hear your thoughts when you have a chance to smoke the one you bought.

Great another cigar auction site to deplete my bank account.:ss:chk

I got a box of the robustos resting. I like them quite a bit and wanted to see what a little age would do to them.

I really liked mine a lot. It had loads of flavor and was a very smooth smoke. I would have never tried it but I said to my B & M owner to just pick something out of for me and that is what he chose.

How do you live with yourself, John?! I bet you have more boxes of Olivas than most of us have ciagrs, probably WAY more.

What you think about the MB III? You likey?

How do you live with yourself, John?! I bet you have more boxes of Olivas than most of us have ciagrs, probably WAY more.

What you think about the MB III? You likey?

I like the MB III, my favorite being the Double Robusto. Love the MB I's. Now that's the one I wish I had a couple of boxes of. Down to about 8 of the MB I Robusto's.....but I still don't really like Oliva's. People should just stay away from them, especially the V's.

Back