Oliva Serie V Maduro....

Cadillac

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Is it just me, or wasn't the Oliva family intending on releasing a Maduro version of the V? Maybe they've been too busy with the regular line and the Nub's....

Is it just me, or wasn't the Oliva family intending on releasing a Maduro version of the V? Maybe they've been too busy with the regular line and the Nub's....

Heard rumblings about this a while back. But have seen nothing further. Maybe BengalMan can help us out.

V Maduro is going to be done. While I can't give any hard dates as of right now, 4th qtr is a possibility. I will have more information in the next month or so and will be sure to let you all know.

V Maduro is going to be done. While I can't give any hard dates as of right now, 4th qtr is a possibility. I will have more information in the next month or so and will be sure to let you all know.

Thanks. I'm very impressed with this smoke. I'm sure the Maduro version will be interesting.... :ss

it better not be tar-y and spit maduro juice all over the place.

The Vs are chalk full of flavor right now, I hope the maduro doesn't turn out to be a Ghurka-type full bodied stick.

Sounds very interesting, where do we sign up for the first sticks off the production line? :ss

/Pac

they produced a batch, but it didn't meet the standards of quality.

We've actually been testing various maduro wrappers to find the one that works with the blend the best. As soon as some are available to me, I plan on taking care of some Gorillas here at CS.

Back