Oliva Serie V Video Review

I reviewd the Oliva Serie V Torpedoe.

Check it out. http://www.LasVegASHTV.com/Reviews

do you find it odd that your frist review is of a cigar call a kinky friedman jewboy? I find the name of the cigar distasteful and wonder why you picked this cigar to be your frist. I know about kinky friedman and him being Jewish but what is your motative? I am Jewish and I take a presonal offense to your website and posting. There are hundreds of cigars to review and most people talk about ones posted in Cigar Aficionado. You pick a cigar for your website kick off to be a Kinky friedman Jewboy? Think about it.

Um, maybe he wanted to do something a little different? Dude, relax, it's gotta be tough going through life wasting energy being offended by things.

Nice reviews, btw. Both of them. :tu

Maybe it's just me, but just a little to nerdy for me...not just this guy, I've tried watching a few video reviews and all of them make me feel like a real cigar nerd just for watching. I know, Im weird.

do you find it odd that your frist review is of a cigar call a kinky friedman jewboy? I find the name of the cigar distasteful and wonder why you picked this cigar to be your frist. I know about kinky friedman and him being Jewish but what is your motative? I am Jewish and I take a presonal offense to your website and posting. There are hundreds of cigars to review and most people talk about ones posted in Cigar Aficionado. You pick a cigar for your website kick off to be a Kinky friedman Jewboy? Think about it.

I reviewed this cigar because I have never had one, the unique name and the man behind the cigars. You are right, there are hundreds of cigars to review and most people do talk about the ones in CA, but who died and made them the king of cigars. They would NEVER review a cigar like this. I want to be dieverse in the kind of cigars I review. There are many wonderful brands that are not as well known and I hope to bring those to light.

I am sorry that you take offense to the name of this cigar, but I just reviewed it I did not name it. Feel free to let Kinky know of your feelings about the name of his product.

Justin

Back