Oliveros Classic Churchill 7x50

F. Prefect

Evolving Lead Gorilla
The appearance of the cigar was quite good with the dark brown Cameroon wrapper feeling slightly toothy to the touch. I thought at first it was my imagination, but this very large stick felt physically light in weight and combined with an extremely light draw, short ash, and perfectly even burn rate, I have a feeling as to why.

Although described as having long filler, I would be willing to bet there was a healthy amount of short filler as well. The taste was very mild and what I would call one dimensional with no one flavor being dominant. However I found the taste to be by and large pleasant with a bit of a spicy finish.

Although I can find no real fault with the flavor or burn rate, I'm hesitant to recommend this cigar because I really don't think I got what was advertised. I haven't opened one up to check, but you don't find many long filler 7x50 sticks that can be smoked in under 30 minutes.:hn

I almost forgot. This stick sports one of classiest looking bands on the market. Add one point.

F. Prefect

Last edited:
Back