OMG!!!! That dang devil site

Nabinger16

SilverBack
I have been poking around the devil site for some time now; not really taking the plunge because I knew what would happen if I did. Well, I finally did it; I registered. That was and expensive mistake!!! I've had an account for less then a week and I'm down about 200 bucks already. I picked up some various 5ers of Greyclifts, Gurkhas, and 5 Vegas. 35 sticks in all for a little under 200 bucks. I should have a nice surprise in my mailbox in a couple days. The worst part about it is.... I read the user agreement and I didn’t see any disclaimer stating…

CAUTION: CIGARBID.COM REQUIRES EXTREME WILLPOWER!!!!
(and very large budget with equal sized humidor)

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Ya, that site is evil. I just got in on this one http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=484459. Just couldn't resist............:dr
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The devil site makes me want to cancel all my credit cards and debit card. I know they don't take check or money orders, so I would be safe. :mn

yeah that site has really put a hurting on my credit card this last week. I have won a few boxes, several 5 packs, some accessories, and a cabinet humidor. I have had a very good or bad week depending on how you or my wife looks at it.:tu

Thank god ive been able to stay away from that one. The corvair and Motorcycle already hurt my credit card, cant imagine what CBid would do to me.

same here, I've dropped ~200-300-ish so far since last week.

Getting my first batch today, another tomorrow, and probably another one on friday or next monday :ss

Man.. I need to go into my router and block that site then have some one change the password so I cant get back in.... That site has drained me in more ways then one.. That beautiful, beautiful site how I miss theeeeeeee

I have been staying away for a while but my will power faltered and I recently bid on a few items . :hn:hn Darn you Devil site and your Tempting E-Mails .....:mad: :r

It's been about a month since I bought anything on cbid. I had to take a hiatus from buying anything more than an occasional single because all my humis are completely full. :hn

The only cure for the devil site is a wife with a heavy frying pan hovering over you. Actually... I hate it when she beats me with my own baseball bat. :r

I haven't won a bid in many months, but I'm gonna sneak in atleast one this week. :ss

It's way too easy to get carried away on that site. My first week yielded: 10 pack of 5 Vegas Aristocrats, 10 Gurkhas, 10 Graycliffs, and a couple 5 packs. My wife was not happy. :)

Back