On the Cover of Costco Magazine.

brigey

WAR EAGLE!
Has anyone seen the cover of the Costco magazine this month? Mike Ditka is on the cover and he is smoking a cigar. Can anyone tell me what they think he is smoking here? All offers accepted. :r
2439324909_7489900f22_o.jpg

You can read the full article at http://www.costco.com

Had a cigar with him at his place in Chicago a few years ago.

Was great, had dinner, then lit up a cigar at the table you ate at. Was a few years ago, when I was on my way to a Lambeau for a Packer game. Chatted with him at the bar when I went up to get another round. Gave me sh*t for being a Packer fan....lol. Really nice guy, his cigar at the time was unbanded, and I did not ask what he was smoking. He is defentley a BOTL.

Great picture, brought back some great memories.

Yeah, I saw that a few weeks ago. If I recal its his cigar, but I forget who actualy makes them...

Correct it is his own brand of cigar. He mentioned it in the article. I really admire the guy. He has put up with a lot from the fans and some not so fan(ish). I like his attitude and attention to quality products not just sell the stuff that bears his name. I like that. :2

I have a Ditka cigar from Svillekid. It's the Graycliff version from some years ago. I hate to smoke it.

ditka.jpg

I remember seeing that and reinforcing the idea that Costco, is a GOOD company, with balls enough to do that in this ridiculous PC world. And I know they treat their employees well.

They do sell other cigars in 4/6/8 packs too. I took a picture a year ago, but i have lost track of it.

My Costco doesn't have a humidor to keep the sticks treated in the right temp/rh.

They do sell other cigars in 4/6/8 packs too. I took a picture a year ago, but i have lost track of it.

My Costco doesn't have a humidor to keep the sticks treated in the right temp/rh.

I believe one of my local stores has them too, and individually Boveda bags in the ziplocks containing the smokes IIRC. I haven't bought any from there, because the brands they carry haven't appealed to me, but I will inspect them with a fine tooth comb and check pricing levels next time I run by there.

AHHHHH... I love all the Costco talk. In September it'll be my 20th year with them. It really is a great company.

Yeah I met him at an FBR after/Superbowl pre-party and he was not happy we (Habanos Torres) were there. I smoked one of his cigars. It wasn't bad, just tasteless really. He got an HT or two and has been making a few orders for himself every now and again.

I used to work for Costco as a seasonal employee. Electronics sales. Holy crap I enjoyed that job, so long as they didn't make me sort the books while helping front-end. Gawdamn that nearly drove me insane, straightening and sorting the book piles and then not two minutes later seeing someone **** it all up.

Back