One Cool BOTL and my first Opus X

megasolo

ChestBeater
I have to say I'm one lucky man. Today in my mailbox was one Opus X Robusto. A couple of days ago there was a post by another primate that told of his first Opus X. I had commented on his find and mentioned that I hadn't tried one yet, as they are way to pricey out here in California. Well a primate on these boards read my post, asked for my addie and sent me out one right away. I can't say THANK YOU enough. AlCarbon you are one stand up guy and I appreciate your Generosity. It goes to show that people on these boards are a class act and are very unique individuals.

I couldn't let that cigar sit in my humi. I had to light it up tonight. The cigar was stunning, that reddish brown wrapper was screaming at me to smoke it. I almost hated putting my xikar cutter to it though, it was too beautiful. I wanted to sit there and stare at it. I have to say with all the hype, the cigar didn't disappoint. It had great taste and built up nicely as it went it along. Definitely one of the best cigars I've ever had. mmmm I can still taste it on my lips.

Thanks again AlCarbon, I enjoyed that Opus X immensely.

Craig

megasolo said:
I have to say I'm one lucky man. Today in my mailbox was one Opus X Robusto. A couple of days ago there was a post by another primate that told of his first Opus X. I had commented on his find and mentioned that I hadn't tried one yet, as they are way to pricey out here in California. Well a primate on these boards read my post, asked for my addie and sent me out one right away. I can't say THANK YOU enough. AlCarbon you are one stand up guy and I appreciate your Generosity. It goes to show that people on these boards are a class act and are very unique individuals.

I couldn't let that cigar sit in my humi. I had to light it up tonight. The cigar was stunning, that reddish brown wrapper was screaming at me to smoke it. I almost hated putting my xikar cutter to it though, it was too beautiful. I wanted to sit there and stare at it. I have to say with all the hype, the cigar didn't disappoint. It had great taste and built up nicely as it went it along. Definitely one of the best cigars I've ever had. mmmm I can still taste it on my lips.

Thanks again AlCarbon, I enjoyed that Opus X immensely.

Craig

Yeah, they are tasty aren't they? Just wait until someone pushes you down that slippery slope they keep talking about around here. :)

Back