One year on Club Stogie!!

jjirons69

Son of Evil Emperor Zurg
Well, today is my first of many years on CS!!! Woo-hoo!! I've gained so much knowledge, made many, many new friends, and have come to discover that cigar smokers are some of the most generous and decent folks on the planet.

Here are some reflections from the last 365 days:

• My credit card is way worse off.
  • I have an Igloo cooler in my master bedroom.
  • I've spent more on beads and cutters than I have on shoes.
  • I know more people than I've ever wanted to know at the USPS.
  • I've spent more on postage than I have on alcohol and golf.
  • I know more about tobacco than I could have ever imagined.
  • I've nearly raised two tobacco beetles to adulthood.
  • I probably own more smokes than I foresee me smoking, yet I continue to buy more.
  • I think about sending complete strangers cigars and gifts all the time.
  • I've become a pretty good Photoshopper.
  • I have more lighters than I will ever need.
  • I've taken more pictures of cigars than my entire family.
  • I think of purchases in terms of what boxes I could have gotten for the same amount.
  • And the list goes on...
Thanks to everyone here that I've had interaction with for all the advice, laughter, and good times. And for you all that I haven't met, it's only a matter of time. I've learned so much from all of you. Thanks again!!

Jamie

Congratulations!

Today is my first day and this is my first post so I will celebrate my year anniversary with you next year when you have 2.

My name is Darrin and I hope to enjoy and learn a lot from everyone on the forums.

I just purchased a vinotemp and will set it up will all the advice form here.

I am very excited. I have been a cigar smoker for 15 years but have really come to enjoy cigars more and more with each passing year.

It's not hard to believe that you stuck it out for a year. I think you spend more time on CS than you you do at your job. :r

And you've also won half of your collection here in the contests. Why wouldn't you stick around? :r

Anyway, seeing as how you're the one that got me into CS (thank you), I plan on being along for and enjoying the ride with you for quite some time. :ss

Congrats on the anniversary. :tu

I think you spend more time on CS than you you do at your job. :r

And you've also won half of your collection here in the contests. Why wouldn't you stick around? :r

Ssshhh! HR might be reading the post!! And, don't be telling everyone my sources. I'd rather be lucky than good any day!

Today is my first day and this is my first post so I will celebrate my year anniversary with you next year when you have 2.

Glad to be one of your friends made.....I hope!

Most definitely! If and when I'm ever your way, you can believe you're taking me fishing. Plus, I know you have a smoke or two stashed away for me.

Back