Onyx Reserve vs Onyx Vintage

taltos

Elder Jungle Leader
I just finished a box of Onyx Reserve Mini-Bellis, thankfully a new box should be in on Monday. I have often wondered what the difference is between the Reserve and the Vintage, other than price. I realize that the Reserve is more expensive and packed less to the box, but what is the taste difference. I am specifically interested in the Black Prince. Should I spend the money on a box of black Prince, or buy another box of SP Barcelonas? Paul

I like the Black Prince, but some have dis-agreed with my assessment. The Vintage will be more on the medium bodied side, so a bit milder.

I still likes em.

I wish I could still find Onyx vintage. Anybody know where to find them?
EDIT I found them:)

opusxox said:
I wish I could still find Onyx vintage. Anybody know where to find them?
EDIT I found them:)

My shop has a bo sealed box that the cello around the box is turning yello!! I can probably get ya a deal on them if you're seriously interested.

hollywood said:
My shop has a bo sealed box that the cello around the box is turning yello!! I can probably get ya a deal on them if you're seriously interested.
PM sent.:)

Opusxox, if you would consider trading say 5 of the vintage for 5 of the reserve, let me know. I have no trade history, so I would ship first. Paul

hollywood said:
Not only does Dave haggle to get the price down, fetch, and ship.... but along with the box of 852s he also sends along 2 very nice sticks as well. A 1998 Partagas serie Du Conn #1, and a 2003 H. Upmann Monarch en tubo. Thanks for the leg work. Way above and beyond Dave. I can't thank you enough.

taltos said:
Opusxox, if you would consider trading say 5 of the vintage for 5 of the reserve, let me know. I have no trade history, so I would ship first. Paul
Of course I will. PM sent.

Back