OOOPS. I'm in trouble now.

Mindflux

Lowland Gorilla
Well as some of you know I bought a Wine Cooler (28 ct) to battle my high temperature problems. Thinking I could get by putting my humidor IN the wine cooler, and leaving a few shelves open for my girlfriend's wine.. all would be good.

I've been testing the wine coolers temperature ranges and have a box of baking soda in there to vanquish the plastic smell.

Today, like 20 minutes ago I tried to fit my humidor in there, it's only a 150ct humi.. so I didn't think much of it. Low and behold, it doesn't fit width wise in the cooler. If I turn the humi sideways, so it fits depth wise into the cooler, it still doesn't fit.

I'm in a pickle now. I think I'm going to end up having to get a ton of cedar boxes to move my sticks out of the humi and into the Wine Cooler. Which also means I'm going to have to humidify the whole unit..

Does anyone have any cedar boxes they are willing to part with? I guess I need to start somewhere.

-Ryan
:al

Does your local B&M sell their empty boxes?
My local B&M sells the paper covered boxes for $1.00 and the wood boxes for $3.00.

I have about 5 empty Padron boxes sitting here doing nothing................PM me if yo need them..........don't forget your addy

Last edited:
Back