opinioin of this small cabinet?

n3uka

Say no to curried goat!
Saw this on ebay and thought it might be nicer looking than having a cooler.

38496642_tp.jpg
38496653_tp.jpg

measurements are 24" x 17" x 18"

What got me interested was:

This design employs an advanced concept that we call Insulated Chamber. Basically, this is two boxes, one built inside the other with space in between to act as a buffer zone to counter the effects of thermal mass and conductivity (like double-pained windows). This creates an insulated interior storage area that is not as easily influenced by temperature and humidity changes that happen outside the humidor. This also adds another layer of protection that helps keep the humidity inside the humidor where it belongs. Another measure of added security comes from our use of closed-cell foam rubber gaskets around the door frame.

Wondering if any truth to it?

auction is link

checking the history, looks like they can go for just over $100.
would just have to wait like in cbid.

Any thoughts appreciated. Not going to keep premiums in here but would
like something nice for medium cigars.

I bought one and it works fine, if fact I've got another coming. It didn't seal well and I added some weatherstripping and two window locks to keep the door sealed. and looks better than the coolers I was using for overflow. It may hold 600 sticks if you stack them neatly without the boxes, I've got 13 boxes and about 50 singles with room for 2-3 more boxes. At under $200 its not to bad.

My best sticks still go in my Aristocrat and these will hold everyday smokes.

I'll try to get the camera from my wife when she returns and post some pictures

awesome, thanks for the replies.
Pics would be great when you get a chance.
I plan on using this for medium smokes.
The best ones are in a wine coolerdor.
Aristocrat is in future but not for a while.

Back