Opus 22

khubli

Elder Jungle Leader
Will Fuente release an 07 edition of the Opus 22? What time of the year are these generally released?

Will Fuente release an 07 edition of the Opus 22? What time of the year are these generally released?

hmmm, I feel a Moki answer coming soon. If not, I would recommend contacting Towercigars.com, JackSchwartz or Holts and ask them.

scottie

you buying a 22 Ji? If so, I can help out for a couple of sticks worth unless you want to keep it whole.

I wish.. i pondered it last year.. I tihnk the retail is 750 or so... I just want some of those cool looking fuente sticks in a coffin.

I checked the Prometheus website, but there is nothing regarding the 07 release. I'll try some of those other vendors. I think it'd be cool to get one directly from Prometheus.

what does 22 divide into? 11 each? I'd split it with you. I'd be happy with just a few. I really can't afford it, but a cigar smoker can dream ! Anyone else in on a split?

ME
I'm in
If you would be so kind

I wish.. i pondered it last year.. I tihnk the retail is 750 or so... I just want some of those cool looking fuente sticks in a coffin.

I checked the Prometheus website, but there is nothing regarding the 07 release. I'll try some of those other vendors. I think it'd be cool to get one directly from Prometheus.

what does 22 divide into? 11 each? I'd split it with you. I'd be happy with just a few. I really can't afford it, but a cigar smoker can dream ! Anyone else in on a split?

preordered mine already in august :tu from jackshwartz.com if theirs some sticks i dont like or doubles id be willing to sell them, thanks!

chris

I'd be interested in a few of the doubles and perhaps one of the BBMF if you'd be willing to part with one. We can talk about it when the time comes.

Congrats on your pre-order... It's exciting.

Ji

hey ji, yeah no problem at all man, you helped me out on those pepins, ill let you know and keep you updated when it comes in

chris

its a pretty nice line up, id be willing to go on a split, not on my preorder, but one if you guys wanna set up. This is per Jack's site:

OpusX Rarities:
(1) Rising X 6 1/2 x 64
(2) Series X X Square
(1) BBMF 6 1/2 x 64
(1) BBMF MADURO 6 1/2 x 64
(1) LBMF 4 x 48
(2) Shark 5 5/8 x 54
(3) Scorpio 5 3/4 x 52
(3) Chili Pepper 5 x 55
(2) ForbiddenX Lancero 7 1/2 x 41

Standard OpusX:
(2) Reserva d'Chateau 7 x 48
(2) Perfecxion X 6 1/4 x 48
(2) Perfecxion No. 2 6 3/8 x 52

Last edited:
hey ji, yeah no problem at all man, you helped me out on those pepins, ill let you know and keep you updated when it comes in

chris

its a pretty nice line up, id be willing to go on a split, not on my preorder, but one if you guys wanna set up. This is per Jack's site:

OpusX Rarities:
(1) Rising X 6 1/2 x 64
(2) Series X X Square
(1) BBMF 6 1/2 x 64
(1) BBMF MADURO 6 1/2 x 64
(1) LBMF 4 x 48
(2) Shark 5 5/8 x 54
(3) Scorpio 5 3/4 x 52
(3) Chili Pepper 5 x 55
(2) ForbiddenX Lancero 7 1/2 x 41

Standard OpusX:
(2) Reserva d'Chateau 7 x 48
(2) Perfecxion X 6 1/4 x 48
(2) Perfecxion No. 2 6 3/8 x 52

What would that split run if you split 50/50? PM me. :chk

The Opus 22 is priced at $750.00, so it's $375.00 for 11 cigars or roughly $34 and some change per cigar, this doesn't include any shipping, etc. but it's definately one heck of a lineup.

:tpd:, right on point. If we do a box split im willing to go in so i can help you guys get some nice smokes. $34 msrp is REALLY good for some of these. Of course the Singles can either be divided evenly or Run a lottery.

chris

Back