Opus X and Anejo's ?

rottenzombie

Alpha Silverback
I was doing an inventory on my stogies today.I discovered that I have quite a few Opus X and Anejo's.30 or so each.I like them and was wandering how many of you like them ,and how many think they suck? Opus X Happen To be my favorite stogies. .

Never had an Opus X if i'm being honest

Had an Anejo a while back and it was pretty damn good....dont ask me which one though, cuz hell if i remember

Thats quiet a little collection u got there. Maybe some pics?
I love the Opus'. Best cigars I've ever had, including cc's.
If u need to get some of those off of your hands u know where to find me.:D

I love the Opus. I got ahold of a few to let sit for while. The Anejos are a little different. It was nice, but not worth what they were charging for them. I'm just hoping the couple I had were fresh. Now I'm looking for a few to age for a year or so and give it another go. I really want to like them the way I do the other Fuentes. Everyone says that they age well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :tu

Thats quiet a little collection u got there. Maybe some pics?
I love the Opus'. Best cigars I've ever had, including cc's.
If u need to get some of those off of your hands u know where to find me.:D
cigarp0rn013.jpg

Me a few months ago.... Bought 1 or 2 Sticks since then..

:D

never had either one of them but massphatness is sending me a fuente fuente opus x for my wish list... what a guy!

Where might I find one of these fabled Opus Xs? You apes keep raving about them, but no B&M I've been to has them. Can I buy them online? Do I have to do a "favor" for a mob boss to get one?

I have had both, and think both blends are great. I probably prefer the Opus over the anejo. I only have a few in the humi, but if I new where to get them close to MSRP I would buy a lot more of the opus.

cigarp0rn013.jpg

Me a few months ago.... Bought 1 or 2 Sticks since then..

:D

Talk about your slippery slopes. Someone poured water on your slope, dropped the temp to below freezing, handed you Clark Griswold's sled and gave u a shove.

I actually got a tear in my eye when I saw the pick.......JUST BEAUTIFUL (sniff)

A year ago my buddy and I were tasting a couple of Opus and Anejo's...at that point it was the Opus that we both liked hands down. A year later from the same stash..it was the Anejo's all the way. It still amazing to me what a year will do to any stick! :cb

Thanks to Field (Crinch) I'm going to try my first Opus X soon. Well when the weather gets better, or the next herf. What ever comes first

Love any Opus cigar and have been smoking them for years. If I have a chance to smoke a Cuban then it is a Cohiba for sure. There are alot of other good cigars but if it's a choice between good and great,,,stay with a cuban or Opus.

Back